V23.0 - 04/15/2010
- Improved ANSI837 now supports filing Medicaid secondary payor claims electronically. It has been reported that AL Medicaid no longer accepts secondary paper claims.
V23.1 - 04/22/2010
- Corrected problem with V23.0 update.
V23.2 - 04/30/2010
- Corrected problem with V23.1 update when creating new company.
V23.3 - 04/30/2010
- Invoices improved to include writeoff descriptions.
V23.4 - 05/11/2010
V23.5 – 05/25/2010
- Maintenance function added to automatically set secondary date filed if primary is Medicare or Medicaid and balance is zero.
EClaims V1.105 - 05/27/2010
- Added list of deceased patients option to Patient List report.
- Added new “List of Invoices with Specified Maximum Positive Balance” to Miscellaneous Reports.
- Modified ALM1SFTP to FormStyle=fsNormal.
V23.6 – 06/08/2010
- Corrected problem with electronically transmitting Medicaid secondary payor claims.
V23.7 – 06/11/2010
- Added date release form signed to Patient screen. This field can be used to track when a release form signature was acquired in case signature forms are organized by date.
V23.8 – 07/02/2010
- Improved “Print Files” + “Invoice” + “Payment Pending” to ask question whether to include collection invoices.
- Improved editing invoice when primary paycode is changed to 5 and secondary is 9, secondary paycode is automatically changed to 7.
V23.9 – 07/16/2010
- Corrected problem restoring old backups (Nov 2000).
V23.10 – 07/27/2010
- Removed ALT+H in list of 10 invoices.
V23.11 – 08/02/2010
- Improved ANSI837 for clearinghouse claims (REF2010AA).
V23.12 – 08/19/2010
- Added SCAN ID to NSF electronic claims for Zirmed and Logisticare.
V23.13 – 08/23/2010
- Corrected problem with V248 update program.
V23.14 – 09/27/2010
- Print files, payment pending report improved. Includes invoices with past due age >= entered value (0 for all).
EClaims V1.106 - 10/15/2010
- Add support for Georgia Medicaid carrier.(GAM2WEB).
V23.15 – 10/15/2010
- Support for new Georgia Medicaid carrier (HP) added
V23.16 – 11/04/2010
- Support for new Georgia Medicaid carrier (HP) revised. Support for old carrier (ACS) removed.
- Call for help transmitting to: https://www.mmis.georgia.gov
V23.17 – 11/10/2010
- Georgia Medicaid file compression removed.
- Note: Georgia Medicaid also accepts CMS1500 forms.
V23.18 – 11/22/2010
- It has been reported that Medicare will require billing mileage in tenths of a mile starting 1/1/2011. The base program already supports this requirement;
however, the default charge screen has now been modified to also support fractional quantities.
Fractional mileage amounts submitted on ambulance claims
- Effective Date: January 1, 2011
- Implementation Date: January 3, 2011
Currently ambulance providers and suppliers are required to use the appropriate Healthcare Common Procedure
Coding System (HCPCS) code for ambulance mileage to report the number of miles traveled during a Medicare-reimbursable
trip for the purpose of determining payment for mileage. In addition, they are required to round the total mileage
up to the nearest whole mile (even when the entire trip was less than a mile). Effective January 1, 2011, the Centers
for Medicare & Medicaid Services established a new procedure for reporting fractional mileage amounts on ambulance
claims to improve reporting and payment accuracy. The final rule requires that, effective January 1, 2011, all
Medicare ambulance providers and suppliers bill mileage that is accurate to a tenth of a mile, for total mileage
of less than 100 miles.
Here is the link to the MLN Matters article MM7065.
V23.19 – 12/09/2010
- Export #28 improved to include primary paycode filter option.
V23.20 – 1/31/2011
V23.21 – 2/3/2011
- Corrected problem electronically transmitting mileage less than 0.5 miles.
V23.22 – 2/9/2011
- Roundoff error displaying balance in Posting Payments screen corrected.
V23.23 – 2/14/2011
- PROVIDER file now contains NPI numbers for customers billing for multiple providers.
- It has been reported that GA Medicaid is rejecting fractional mileage charges.
V23.24 – 3/30/2011
- ANSI 837 extraction improved to warn if city field in PATIENT record is blank.